Wednesday, October 26, 2011

achieve success from Corn Philosophy

Corn-Philosophy
One time, a journalist interviewing a farmer to know the secret behind the fruit corn, which for years has always managed to win the contest a race of agricultural products. The farmer admitted he did not have a special secret because he always gave away the seed corn best neighbors in the surrounding plantations.

"Why are you handing out the best corn seed it on your neighbors? Do not they follow this contest every year? "Asked the reporter.

"Do not you know?," Replied the farmer.


"That the winds blow away pollen from the flowers mature and spread from one field to another field. When my neighbor's corn crops are bad, the pollen is scattered into the fields I am also bad. This would reduce the quality of my corn. If I want to get a good corn, I must help my neighbor get a good corn, too. "

Corn Philosophy : "So it is with our lives. Those who want to achieve success should help neighbors be successful anyway. Those who want to live well must help their neighbors live well too."


Really ... the value of our life is measured by the lives it touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment